The number one goal with every car dealer commercial and video we create: grab attention. After all, if you don’t catch the customer’s interest in the first five seconds, they probably won't pay attention to the rest of it.
We create TV and radio commercials for auto dealers with a clear message and a massive impact.
We make video pre-roll ads where the viewer won’t want to click the “Skip Ad” button.
Our automotive marketing experts develop all kinds of videos for your website and social media, including About Us and Why Buy Here explainer videos to convey your dealership’s business philosophy. That will help you gain trust with the customer and community.
Our 5,200 square foot TV studio w/50’ x 40’ cyc & 20’ green screen can accommodate just about any project--including shooting your latest models in a unique environment.
We shoot on location everywhere in the USA and Canada, and can bring the green screen on site. Our fleet of professional drones captures stunning aerial images of your dealerships. We have a huge selection of national actors, spokespeople, and voice talent at our disposal to bring you unmatched quality and professionalism.
And we get it all done with some of the most talented writers, 2D & 3D animators, sound designers, video editors, and shooters in the car dealer advertising business.
• TV & OTT commercials
• YouTube, Facebook, & video pre-roll ads
• About us, why buy, & explainer videos
• Radio commercials
• Pandora & streaming radio ads
• Custom jingles
• 5,200 sq. ft. TV studio w/green screen and cyc wall
• Large talk show set for video content marketing
• On-location shooting with drone, green screen, etc.
• We can shoot anywhere in the USA and Canada
• Retail & branding campaign development
• Banner ads
• Graphic design, print, identity, and logos
• Video strategy development
• Video promotion
• Paid video ad placement
• Video pre-roll & TV/cable media placement
• Marketing workshops at automotive industry events
• Keynote speeches and presentations
• Company brand-building
• Friendly voice to talk to when you're having a bad day